“Altus has Sushi!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Altus, Oklahoma
“Altus has Sushi!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This is a solid place to go to if you like Sushi and do not wish to travel far to get it. The food quality was very good when I went and service was good as well. As with all Japanese restaurants, food can ger pricey if you start to sample.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank travelbug2332

Chattanooga, OK
“Date Night in Altus is Back!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and I love Sushi and enjoy a good Hibachi dinner. We've always had to head to Lawton to Wichita Falls to even have a chance at anything decent. We waited until Sakura had been open a couple weeks before we tried it and we were pleasantly surprised.

The decor was great, and the menu extensive. The Sushi rolls were fresh and well prepared. The Hibachi food was good, except for the soup. Neither of us cared of it either time we've been. The Hibachi show needed some work, but honestly they'd only been open a short time. I wasn't expecting the flying broccoli though.

We went back another time for lunch and ate from the booths. The menu is a little different, although you can order the same Hibachi plates if you want. The non-Hibachi entrees are a little cheaper, and in my opinion, what we had was even a little better. We ordered different rolls and again they were fresh and well prepared. Delicious! Both times were were quickly seated and served. I hope Sakura does really well in Altus. Keep up the good work and we will be back again and again.

• Visited August 2013