“Good burgers”

Fat Daddys Grill & Drive Thru
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Altus
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Beware of the steaks, very thin and lots of gristle and fat. Onion rings and French fries are very good.

There are newer reviews for Fat Daddys Grill & Drive Thru

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Got the grilled ham and cheese. It was pretty good. Fries were terrible. May have just been a bad batch....

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The food was good, but not enough so to justify a trip to Altus. We went at lunch, and while it was busy, there were still plenty of seats available. This tells me it can be busier. The wait for our food was excessive, so if they filled the place, I don't believe I'd stay to get waited on. The burgers are above average, but between Altus and the wait, not on my return list.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Ordered the double cheeseburger and onion rings. The burger was fantastic and more than I could finish. The beef patties were very good quality and thick so a single would have done me just fine. The it came with 4 big onion rings. They held together great and were crisp, crunchy and kept me going back to them well after I was stuffed. I'd say it will be my new Burger place when I'm in town

Reviewed December 30, 2012

One of the best chicken fried steaks I've eaten. The chicken fried bacon was good, too. Homemade desserts. Would highly recommend this place. One of the best burgers you will eat. And the service is outstanding.