“clean, comfortable, & convienent”
Review of Raintree Inn

Raintree Inn
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Ada
Reviewed September 25, 2013

While attending a wedding in Ada and after checking all motel prices and locations in Ada, we chose to stay at the Best Western Raintree. We were glad we did! The staff was very friendly and helpful upon check-in, during breakfast, and upon check-out. The room rate was the best when compared to other similiar motels in Ada. It appears to be an older motel with some need of modern rennovations, but was very clean and orderly. It is located on a main street undergoing major road repairs, but still easily accessible, convienent to all major parts of town and easy to find. Breakfast was nice and offered an assortment of sausage, gravy, pancakes, and many other continental breakfast items. Our room was typical size and comfortable with the normal ammenities of a motel chain, plus they offered free wi-fi!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Brett T, General Manager at Raintree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

First allow me to apologize for the delay in responding to your review, we have had lots going on around the property, as we have been doing many renovations.

I am glad you had no issues with getting into our property with all of the construction that is going on out front. While this was supposed to be a 6 – 8 week project they are now double the time they where supposed to be working on this, however the contractor has been working with us to help minimize the inconvenience.

As you mentioned in your review and I at the start of this, we have been doing several renovation projects in the last thirty or so days. Currently our lobby is under going renovations along with our front desk area. You had mentioned the wi-fi, that also been upgraded in the last month, while guest may not see a huge difference in speed, we have increased out overall available bandwidth by 50%, to allow more guest to connect with little to no drop in speed. We also have several other projects planned for this winter and hope our guest will enjoy the new up graded property.

You had mentioned you where here for a wedding, so I do hope everything went off with a perfect hitch of the Bride and Groom. We sincerely hope to see you again next time you are in Ada.

There are newer reviews for Raintree Inn

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have stayed at this Best Western many times and have always had a good experience. Very friendly and helpful staff! They treat us like family. Beds are very comfy. Breakfast is good and well maintained. We don't stay anywhere else when in Ada.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Brett T, General Manager at Raintree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Bonnie,
Thank you for your kind words, nothing is appreciated like appreciation. My staff and I take great pleasure in serving our guest. It is our hope that all guests feel a warm welcome and have a comfortable, enjoyable stay with us.

Brett Tribbey

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Always clean. Staff friendly and helpful. Indoor pool is great! WiFi works well. Reasonably priced. Highly recommend to anyone. Have stayed there several times and never disappointed. Currently, the street in front of the hotel is being worked on but the accessability is still ok.

Room Tip: We prefer the north side downstairs in back. Very quiet with little foot traffic.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Brett T, General Manager at Raintree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your review and your continued patronage.
I am very glad the road construction was not really an issue, we have been fortunate, that the Construction Company doing the roadwork did come and speak with us, prior to the start of the project. They did understand that our business would most likely be the most impacted by the construction.
We look forward to your next stay and you will hopefully see some major changes in the property. We have a multi year remodeling plan in place; we should have our breakfast area and breakfast offerings upgraded by the end of this year. We should also have the front desk and lobby area redone by year’s end. I hope you enjoyed the new flat panel televisions, with everything we do, we try and exceed the brand standard and did with our new televisions. Thank you again.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Just an average Best Western -- there was nothing bad about it -- it was clean and well kept. But it was nothing special. We didn't have any issues just a normal hotel room -- it was good sized.
The staff was friendly and professional.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Brett T, General Manager at Raintree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

CastellanosML, thank you for your comments, we are an older property, catering toward the traveling business person. Unfortunately Ada is not a destination for most people, unless they are coming to town to work. We work to always provide a clean comfortable room at a fair price. Ada does have several new hotels, however they also charge new prices, normally much higher than ours. We try to provide a clean comfortable room and a reasonable price. I do hope you will consider us again next time you are in Ada.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have stayed at the RAINTREE MOTOR INN BEST WESTERN on several occasions over the past few years and have always had an outstanding stay. Friendly staff, good housekeeping and good hot breakfast. Management always friendly and helpful. Would not stay anywhere else in Ada. Close to everything and staff knowlegable on location of all businesses, and other sites in the area. The up dating they are doing are wonderful, only making this THE place to stay.

Room Tip: Be specific if you have any needs or desires
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Dorothy J
Brett T, General Manager at Raintree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dorothy,
Allow me to first apologize for the delay in responding to your review, with all of the remodeling we are doing, time just slipped by faster than I realized. It is so nice to see and hear that all of our work is being noticed. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Despite being on the first floor,this was a quiet room and i was very happy with everything at the hotel. the breakfast is a little bit on the meager side, but the coffee was hot, tasty, and there was plenty of it!

Room Tip: I don't like the first floor, where cars can park and shine their lights right into your room, b...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Brett T, Manager at Raintree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Barbara, thank you for your comments, it is rear to find someone that prefers and upstairs room, but I do have to agree they tend to be quieter. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay and I do hope you will return in the future. At present the property is undergoing a major remodel that we expect to take about three years to completely finish. While we do wish we could do this over night, it is an expensive and time consuming process, plus we need to work around our guest to avoid disturbing them during there stay. I am sorry you found our breakfast on the meager side. At present we offer at least to types of eggs, sausage, pancakes, toast, biscuits and gravy, hot and cold cereal, yogurt and fruit, along with coffee, tea, apple and orange juice and two types of milk. As we redo our breakfast area this winter, some of this offering will change and hopefully most will find it an improvement. I do not have enough information to find when you stayed with us, to see if there was any reason something was not offered, but if something was not available to I wish to apologize.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed at the Best Western in Ada, Ok recently. When I Checked in the woman behind the desk seemed very friendly and outgoing. She was able to find me a rate that fit my budget, however, once I finished checking-in her attitude seemed to change. After reaching my room I noticed I had no soap in the restroom and also wanted to ask for an extra towel but after returning to the front desk she was not there so I followed the smell of smoke to the pool room and located her. I was greeted with a look of disgust not a smile. I made my request and was asked, "Is there anything else?" The other two women I met the next morning before I checked out were much warmer and charming they gave me information and directions to local attractions and somewhat made up for the bad taste left in my mouth from the night before.

Room Tip: Ask for room on front side. I over heard complaints about barking dogs.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Brett T, General Manager at Raintree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you for your comments, while I can not be sure who the evening clerk was that was rude, I believe I do know who it was and I am happy to report that she is no longer with us. We expect all of our staff to provide quality and friendly service and we did become aware of one falling far short of the mark.

I would encourage anyone, not receiving good customer service to always speak with management about it, so that management is aware of situations. We will always strive to provide great service, however we can not be at the property at all times and do want to know if someone is failing to take care of our guest.