“The only place to stay in Ada”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ada
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Ada
Reviewed September 20, 2008

This hotel is way overpriced but really the only decent place to stay in Ada. The rooms feature a flat screen TV and a small wet bar. Internet is free as is the continental breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 24, 2008

typical HI Express, I booked it based on other reviews, after staying and reading the reviews again, I suspect some or most where written by the employee's or owner, when I re-thought about terms as price point.

I travel two or three days per week and cover Oklahoma and most of Texas. I personally find Holiday Inn nice, but not worth the money or as mentioned price point. If you want new, this property is it, however you will pay about $30.00 more that any place else and not near what the room is worth.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank digimanoktx
Reviewed May 4, 2008

My son and I were traveling from Austin, Texas to Tulsa, Oklahoma last month. And since it's such a long drive we made arrangements to stop in Ada for some much needed sleep. We arrived pretty late in the night and to my suprise the front desk attendant was very much awake and offered my son and I something to eat and drink. It was even brought up to our room. The room was very spacious! Very clean. My son says the beds were awesome ( since he's a big kid this is a plus). The next morning we had the breakfast MMM delicious!. The checkout was a breeze. Thumbs up from us and we'll be back soon.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2008

I loved this hotel. With it begin less than a year old, I still felt like everything was brand new. The beds were clean and very tall, which I like. And the terry linen was so cush. I really enjoyed the full length mirrors as closet doors, something I've tried to fit in my travel bag for years... The staff at the hotel was more than accomidating and even had a mending kit for my shirt button. There is a strip mall across the road and a Starbucks! The hot breakfast was a nice touch for my morning and they served coffee 24 hours. Wireless internet and HBO kept me company in the small area. Everything was awesome and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: March 2008
Reviewed April 21, 2008

This is a great hotel! It is very clean. The rooms are large for a hotel in this price point. The rates are reasonable. The staff is very friendly, professional and helpful. Great breakfast, too! The kids loved the flat screen TV.

The only possible negative for some people is that the pool is tiny. When there's an event in town that brings a lot of kids to Ada, the pool is WAY too crowded.

We'll stay here every time we're in town!

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2008

What a wonderful hotel experience!!! I was staying with a group of teenage girls and we had a wonderful time. We reserved a suite and were very pleased when we opened the door for the first time. The room was immaculate and the flat screen TV's were a huge hit. The girls loved the wireless internet. The beds allowed for a wonderful nights sleep. You even get a choice of firm and soft pillows.

Breakfast was great with a selection for everyone.

The location is great with many shopping and eating places very close by. The ladies at the front desk were very helpful when we were trying to find something to do. Their suggestion was right on target and we enjoyed our afternoon.

I will definitely book this hotel again when in Ada.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2008

Excellent everything......

The room was great - the bed was comfortable, the flat screen TV was a welcome surprise, and the room was was immaculately clean and well decorated.

The breakfast, which was hot and tasty- and a sign of recent changes that HIE is trying to compete more w/ Hampton Inns - was pretty good as well.

Exercise room and business center were well equiped. Didn't get a chance to try the indoor pool however.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay there again if was in need of a hotel in Ada area. It is definitely the gem of the area, in terms of hotels.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled solo