“Amazing Pulled Pork Sandwich”
Review of Pig Skins BBQ

Pig Skins BBQ
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Ada
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Voted Best in Chickasaw Country 2 years in a row, Pig Skins is definitely worth a drive. It only took about five minutes from the time we ordered until the plates of hot food were on our table. And whoa, it was delicious!

1  Thank Marek C

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I can't tell you how many times I recommend Pig Skins, let alone go eat there! Pig Skins is local - not a chain - so it's a great place to take guests who want an Ada experience. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu, but I recommend loaded fries, chopped beef on toast or Pig & Swiss with a Strawberry Kiss. They also cater and the staff is so friendly and down to earth. This is by far my family's favorite place to eat in Ada (and we eat out a lot!)

1  Thank AnOkieTraveler

Been to Pig Skins BBQ? Share your experiences!