“Great salsa”

La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 60 Restaurants in Ada
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Had lunch there. Fajita enchiladas are great. Salsa also has a good flavor. Green sauce on the enchiladas is the way to go.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Clean, employees are courteous. Food is great. I recommend this place, to anyone travelers and locals alike

Reviewed May 31, 2014

In town for business. This place is in a good location. The salsa and chips were very good. Service was great and food was fast. Strawberry margarita was yummy! I had the pork carnitas and they were "ok" a little on the dry side but the pico was good and the beans.Would go back and try something different.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

La Fiesta has a great atmosphere and the service has always been excellent. I'm a big eater and I usually leave miserable. Their salsa absolutely delicious, but try the hot if you dare! Do you like margaritas? There is nowhere else you can go for better ones.They have smaller options, but for just $10, they'll bring you the largest margarita you may ever see in a restaurant. It's a fishbowl and delicious! Most people, it will take two to finish this.

My only complaint about La Fiesta is their fajitas. I like strips of meat, but they serve theirs shredded up in very small pieces and mixed with the vegetables. Everything else I've had, though, has been awesome!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We were seated immediately and our waiter took our drink orders as soon as we sat down. The drinks came out fast. We get our food faster than any other place. Its always 10 minutes or less. I like the chips and salsa, but their white queso is my favorite. I think its better than any Mexican restaurant in Ada. They have a lot to choose from on the menu and they have specials most nights of the week. The food is always good and the service is always good. This time I got a taco salad and my husband got chicken enchiladas.

Been to La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!