“Like a Chili's or Applebee's of BBQ...right down the middle”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Worth, Texas
“Like a Chili's or Applebee's of BBQ...right down the middle”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My fiancée and I stopped here on the way to OKC on a Sunday afternoon. I wasn't paying too much attention but my fiancée seemed a little put off by some rudeness of the hostess, even though the place was half full.

Kind of like pizza...BBQ is always good even when it's average. I got a chicken plate with okra...okra was very good, but the chicken, although somewhat tasty, was lukewarm to cool. Just very garden variety smoked chicken. Not bad, not great. Fiancées ribs were a little better, but even they were a little cool as well.

It sufficed because we were hungry, but I'd be looking for a more local joint if I had better directions and more time. Not bad because it's still BBQ, but nothing too special here.

• Visited November 2013

Lawton, Oklahoma
“Great place to eat.”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is the best chain of barbecue places in the state of Oklahoma. You wont ever get a bad meal. Great meats and good sides. We have one in our hometown and have a pretty good list of where the other ones are around the state.

Visited September 2013

Been to Rib Crib BBQ & Grill? Share your experiences!