La Quinta Inn & Suites Ada
$60
$132
$120
BestWestern.com
Economy Inn Express(Pauls Valley)
$50
  • Room Service
All reviewsseasonal pooloutdoor pool and hot tubvisit family in the areagreat managementvisited this hotelfamily funeralrestful staywafflesstaff was very friendlywalls are thinclean hotelquiet locationrecent stayawesome staybusiness centerenjoyed our stayfree breakfast
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

This was my second stay with my first being last January. I stayed in room 300 and there was definitely a sour, mildewy odor in the room. I was hoping it was not pet urine in the carpets. The hallways on the 3rd floor smelled strongly of cigarette smoke all the time but fortunately not my room. I might suggest improving the sausage gravy. It had almost no sausage in it and was runny like milk. I hope there can be some improvements made because I would like to continue returning to this new hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The hotel was a perfect place to stay at the end of a very long day's driving! What more can you ask! Quiet, welcoming, clean, pleasant. First stay at a La Quinta and I was impressed. It's also close to restaurants and the main road through Ada.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank travelwriterBoston
RONNIE G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ada, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear you had an enjoyable experience at your first La Quinta! All of us here at Ada La Quinta try our hardest to ensure a wonderful stay! Thank you, we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I would recommend this place to everyone in the area! We had reservations for one night and decided to stay another. They were very accommodating and helped ,y family in several rooms stay an extra night!,, the breakfast was the best I've ever had at a hotel!!!
If in the area, please stay here!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank DLBrown33
RONNIE G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ada, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

We are very delighted to hear that you had pleasant stay with us and your king words for all of us here. This is what keeps us going. please come stay with us again when in area, thank you from all of us here at Ada LaQuinta.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Staff is awesome, we arrived at 1 am, exhausted, and Gayle at the front desk was friendly, helpful, and personable. Paula, who helps with breakfast, is wonderful, and so is the breakfast! You can tell that Gayle and Paula both love helping people, which greatly enhances staying at this La Quinta. The rooms were large and clean, and the beds very comfortable. I used to stay at a different hotel when visiting Ada, but decided to try La Quinta based on the reviews and the lower price. I am so glad I did, this is my new home away from home when visiting Ada; thank you staff and management for providing such a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
RONNIE G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ada, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear Guest:
thank you for your kind words. it means alot to all of us here. Gayle and Paula are specialy very exited because folks don't always recognize night auditor and breakfast attandant. Thank you again will see you again.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Nice rooms, very friendly staff, good breakfast, good internet, quiet location. Seems a little overpriced for Ada, but there's an oil boom in the area and the occupancy seemed to be pretty high. 10% discount for AAA.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cabojack

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your kind words and glad to know that your stay was enjoyable.see you soon.