“Go for the Corned Beef sandwich!”
Review of Lenny's Deli & Restaurant - CLOSED

Lenny's Deli & Restaurant
Avon Lake, Ohio, United States
“Go for the Corned Beef sandwich!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We only ate in the restaurant once for dinner. We were attended to quickly, but waited a while for the food; plenty of time for a nice family conversation! I had fish, the guys had sandwiches. All very good and lots of food. Our favorite item here is the BEST CORNED BEEF SANDWICHES! We usually call ahead and order the corned beef sandwiches to go; they are fantastic, very lean, and I order my bread un-toasted. Definitely 2 meals worth of food! I also like the zucchini fries. Owner very friendly and ready to please.

• Visited December 2013

Sandusky, Ohio
“Very disappointing experience overall.”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Not Deli quality food. Bland. And not all menu items were available. Ordered simple sandwiches, but food took almost 25 minutes come out, though they weren't busy.

• Visited November 2013
Sheffield Lake, Ohio, United States
“Diamond in the rough”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I drive by this place every day. Glad I finally stopped. The food is delicious. If your looking for a good home style meal. This is the place.