“Really good.”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I love their fresh ingredients. Nice, varied beer selection. The dining room is a little tight and can be a wait when they are busy. The food is creative and delicious. Prices are a little high for the serving size, but I'm always happy with my experience. They also offer carry out.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We stopped here for lunch. My husband had the seared tuna salad. He said it was one of the best he had ever had. My salad, the goat cheese and butternut squash, WAS the best salad I've ever had. We looked at the dinner menu while there, and it looked very interesting and quite reasonably priced. We will certainly go back. I would have given Melissa's 5/5, except for the waiter, who was somewhat flip when asked questions. If he thought he was humorous, he wasn't.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Awesome place to meet for lunch. I haven't found a single item on the menu that I didnt enjoyed. Soups are delicious and plentiful, fish tacos are fantastic, the salmon salad is amazing and I find the prices reasonable for the freshness of food you get . All my teenage children love coming here. They can all find something to enjoy . Give it a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We love Cafe Melissa for Sunday breakfast or brunch. The food is fresh and always good and the coffee is hot. We often bring our two-year old grandson with us as well and never have any problems. It is our favorite local breakfast place by far!

2  Thank Jitters2014
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

One person serving and seating who ignored us when we entered until the other tables were served. The food was good but the prices were high and service was poor. I am not sure if we will try it again.

1  Thank Malachi W