“Text book sushi”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

If you want some sushi that is fresh and tasty you can't go wrong. There weren't many special rolls on the menu and there was a lot of repetition of ingredients on the rolls. Bathroom was small and unkempt. While waiting for one of 2 stalls I was amused by teenage girls shrieking about toilet paper sticking to their shoes.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I came for dinner for a second time. The food, as usual was great. Extremly pricey though. I was the only person in the resturant and the service was just "ok". I still will be back, as the food is definitely very tasty.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We love sushi and Fujiyama is always good! Prices are pretty high (a great sushi combo can be around $18.00) but well worth it! Our kids love the Hibachi "show" - good and entertaining! Service is always nice; there is not a large wine card nor desert menu but nevertheless, great local restaurant!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have only had great experiences here. I have only gotten the sushi and never tried anything else. All the ingredients are very very fresh tasting and I love the crab salad they make also. I have tried many places here in Cleveland and this is by far my favorite. The restaurant is a bit hidden in a strip mall and when you enter you have to walk down a long hallway to the sushi area. I do not know who designed the layout, but it seems they wasted a huge space with a big lobby with nobody in it. When you go in back there is a room just for sushi which holds about 50-70 people. It is very nice and clean and is well decorated. The dragon roll is awesome.

Enjoy

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Very good sushi and there is not a lot of that in Avon, Oh. The service is good, the value is good and they have hibachi if you want that also.
The only problem is they don't open for lunch. You are killing me. c'mon man. Open for lunch