“Bubba knows BBQ”

Bubba's-Q
Ranked #10 of 75 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Excellent food, the side dishes are all pretty amazing, the corn bread is fantastic. Good atmosphere, and Bubba is usually there.. he is hard to miss.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Wanted to love this place because it's owned by one of the former Cleveland Browns players. Unfortunately, after several visits I can't bring myself to do it. The ribs are OK, but that's all. Some folks like their boneless ribs, which I found tasty, but just not the real deal. Has never hit the mark for down-home Southern cooking. Chicken was nothing special, rolls were mass production n and beans seemed right out of the can. It is fun to sit outside on a nice night, and they sometimes have had blues bands. If someone really wanted to go I wouldn't refuse, but not one of the places I choose for ribs.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I know two things about Al "Bubba" Baker. As a defensive lineman for the Lions and Brown's, he tackled people...hard. Also, he sells excellent BBQ at his restaurant in Avon. My brisket was so tender it could be cut with the edge of my fork. My wife had their deboned "ribsteak" and it was great as well. This is the best BBQ we've had in a restaurant Ohio, and in our top 5 overall.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Ribs were the most Meaty I have had good and tender. Fries good dont usually get fries. Coleslaw typical. The Ribs are worth the trip

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The food here is wonderful. Service was good. We went on a Saturday night and the wait was 45 min-1 hr long. A sign of GREAT business and good food. It was worth the wait. We tried the ribs, pulled pork and beef brisket. All very good!