“Great food and service”

DERVISH Mediterranean & Turkish Cuisine
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I'm not very familiar with Turkish cuisine, but am familiar with other Mediterranean foods. The dish we had well very enjoyable. I would recommend the place to a friend.

There are newer reviews for DERVISH Mediterranean & Turkish Cuisine
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Phenomenal meat dishes await your culinary critique at Dervish. The kabobs are out of this world, especially the lamb. I was disappointed not to find Turkish beer on the menu , but the wine looked good. Service was very friendly and prompt. Don't be fooled by the strip mall location, the food is excellent and worth a journey. The cold appetizer sampler was also quite good and I loved the bread and hummus.