“Great Lobster bisque”

Dining options: Reservations
North Ridgeville, Ohio
“Great Lobster bisque”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My hubby and I came here for dinner after work on a Monday night. Sad to say but we were the only ones in the dining area the whole time! Their bar filled up though. We both had the lobster bisque which was great - big chunks of lobster in it. I had a lobster pasta dish which was wonderful and my hubby had salmon which he said was also good. Too bad the place wasn't more filled with people! We will come back - especially for the bisque!

• Visited August 2013

London, Ontario, Canada
“Next trip will to be to have a meal at Nemo Grill”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This trip was for the Rock and Roll hall of Fame and the best part of the trip was diner at Nemos.The food was the best I have ever had only to be outdone by the service staff who made the meal an experience to be enjoyed. Next trip will be to go to Nemos for dinner and maybe get to the hall of fame

• Visited August 2013
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“A gem in Avon”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I have become regulars at the Nemo Grille. We have thoroughly enjoyed everything on the menu we have tried, including the steaks, the salmon, the pork belly appetizer, and more. The atmosphere is relaxing, especially on a Friday night after a hectic week at work. The wine list while not large is large enough with many good selections at reasonable prices. The service has always been very personable and attentive. The bar is a happening place -- usually can't find a seat although on occassion we have found one and had dinner at the bar and enjoyed the company of the other patrons. I highly recommend the Nemo Grille and we will keep coming back!

• Visited May 2013
Avon Lake
“Won't Be Back”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Owners wife needs to keep her business and pleasure separate. Never drink at your place of business.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Sharon O
avonohio
“Very satisfying”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife and I decided to go to Nemos on the spur of the moment. We wanted to get a little dressed up and enjoy some good food while the kids were at a birthday party. It is a small, quaint century house converted into a restaurant some 10 years ago. We were early for our reservation but were seated promptly. Wine and beer selections are both excellent as is the martini menu. We shared an appetizer of prosciutto, cappicola, home made crackers, gooey brie cheese, a great mildly sharp cheddar block, and a to die for mustard dip. Extremely flavorful and at times exceptionally hot (for just a moment), and delicious. My wife only had a romaine wedge salad, which she said was very, very good, and I had the 8 oz filet mignon medium rare. It did not disappoint either. Perfectly flavored and cooked, with melt in your mouth tenderness, Best filet Ive had in a long while. Tender and tasty, but not overly rich. The garlic mashed potatoes were an excellent accompaniment, not too salty or rich, and just the right touch of garlic.
We were too full for dessert so we cannot comment on that. All in all though, a very satisfying dinner and dinner experience.

• Visited April 2013