Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Avon
$71
$109
$105
$135
Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Westlake(Westlake)(Great Value!)
$51
$98
Hampton.com
$98
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskstaff was friendlythe breakfast arearoom was cleanthe hotel staffnice hotelrestaurant next doorgreat customer servicepleasant staycedar pointunder renovationexecutive suiteextra towelsbreakfast was deliciousbusiness meetingwould stay againrestaurants and shopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 10, 2008

Chose this hotel for our trip to Cedar Point. Easy 45 mins. drive from hotel to Cedar Point.

Check in/out was quick and easy. I had booked 2 rooms. We were given connecting rooms. Rooms were clean. We were given 1st floor rooms. I checked my window before going to bed to find them unlocked. Not open but not secure all the same. I quickly told my friend in the next room. Sure enough, her's weren't locked either. We locked them. I should've mentioned it to the front desk but forgot to.
Cookies were available at check in. Staff was friendly. I had requested rollaway beds. They were brought to us quickly.
Pool/exercise room was used by the kids. They were happy with them.
The free breakfast buffet included coffee/tea/hot chocolate, juices, milk, yogurts, donuts, croissants, bagels, toast, muffins, waffle maker, cereals, and the Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches. That's all I can remember.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank cammah
Reviewed November 26, 2007

We just stayed at the Fairfield for the American Thanksgiving weekend. We were really impressed with the room, as it was comfortable, well laid out and clean. However, the noise that you endure while in your unit is a real disappointment. We could hear our neighbours on one side talking load enough to be able to clearly understand their conversations. The neighbours on the other side woke us in the middle of the night with the noise of their TV. You could also hear people walking and children running in the hallways on the floor above. Considering that this hotel is only aout five years old, they should have given more thought about insulating the units better. If you stay here, make sure you are careful about what you talk about in your hotel room and bring ear plugs.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank GreratCanadian
Reviewed July 7, 2007

This was a very clean hotel. We called ahead & they allowed an early check-in. The pillows were fluffy, plenty of towels, everything looked new. We are a family of 5 -- 2 adults & 3 teenage boys. There was plenty of room for all of us-we weren't constantly bumping into each other. The bathroom was LARGE & the cleaning staff kept everything spotless each day. We stayed in a double bed suite with a pull out sofa. We had no problem getting extra towels and linens from the front desk. All of the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was a continental with some extras such as Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits, boiled eggs, yogurt, fresh fruit, hot chocolate. There was plenty available. Our check out process was smooth-there were no surprise charges on our bill. We would DEFINITELY stay at this hotel again. It is about 20 min from downtown Cleveland where we visited the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. And about 45 minutes from Cedar Point where we spent one whole day.It is certainly worth the drive either way. Although it's right next to the highway, we couldn't hear a thing overnight. The pool is small, but looked clean, we didn't use it though. It was also a safe area to stay in. Another plus: this is a totally smoke-free hotel!!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank Rebe79
Reviewed October 11, 2005

My new wife and I stayed here the nights before and after our wedding. I must say, it was more than I expected. Kitty, the manager, made our stay wonderful. We got married on Saturday and we were going to drive to Niagra Falls on Sunday, but we were too exhausted and stressed out to drive the 4 hours, so we decided to stay one more night. So, Kitty hooked us up with a jacuzzi room with candles, music, and champagne!! What a treat!! The staff was excellent to us and treated us like royalty while we were there. Everyone congratulated us on our marriage...it was really nice. A big 'THANKS' to the staff at the Fairfield Inn!!

• Stayed: October 2005
2  Thank prolwing
Reviewed January 8, 2004

My wife and I stayed here from December 28th until January 1, 2004. We had spent 3 days in the Hampton Inn Westlake and checked out of it because of serious housekeeping problems. We would have booked our entire holiday stay in the Fairfield Inn but could not get reservations there Christmas Day or the day after. We stayed in this hotel over the holidays the previous year and were very satisfied. The Extended Suite room fits our needs very well and is an extremely comfortable room.
Seems that good hotel accomodations are scarce in this area and this hotel is by far the best we have found. It is only a couple of years old. I had heard complaints that it had been "taken over by truckers" but did not find that to be a problem. Yes, there are some truckers staying there and their even their families but they are just ordinary folks too.

4  Thank RickK