“Eat n Park” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Newton Falls, Ohio
“Eat n Park”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

It's an ok place to go, have had good and bad meals there. I like their American Grill Burger. Love the pies for desert.

Visited March 2012

Pennsylvania
“Home Sweet Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Originally from western PA, my dad that I were travelling back that way and saw signs for Eat-n-Park. Our mouths watered!! We were so excited to see an Eat-n-Park in Austintown, OH where we were staying at a nearby hotel. We were quick to both order Superburgers and fries with gravy!!! The best taste in the world. I also got the salad bar which was very fresh and had many options.

Visited October 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Cool place - really friendly!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was a nice place, but the food was just average. It was typical American food, but nothing to write home to mom about.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank 2JenxNParadise
Poland, Ohio
“Fine for a weekday Meal.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Food consistently is sometimes a problem. They have many items we like. The biggest draw for us is their salad bar and their Gluten Free menu for our son. We like their breakfast buffet but it does not start early enough.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Janyne11
Piscataway, New Jersey
“Great at night!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

I used to be in a choir that would practice in Youngstown on the north side until about 10 PM and I'd get out and go to this place for a nice piece of pie. Good food but it isn't necessarily 5 star and the service is nice. I enjoy this place but not as much as other restaurants. It's like the restaurant that I think of when everything else is busy.

Visited April 2012