“Fifth Season”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2014

They have the best food in Austintown, Ohio. We are having our band banquet at their banquet hall in May. Can't wait.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The food at the original location was fantastic! I haven't been to the new location so I can't comment on that. I am assuming with the same owners, the food at the new location is just as good as the last. The chicken diablo was out of this world! The steaks are tender and yummy!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

My husband and I met friends on a snowy, wintry night so there was no need for the reservations we made. Martini's were perfect, and hot peppers in oil and calamari for starters. The calamari was perfectly done but we did not care for the marinara sauce that overwhelmed it. We asked if there was anything else and the chef quickly whipped up an asian sauce that was the perfect compliment to this light calamari. We girls ordered ahi seared tuna which was delicious and our carnivore spouses had rib eyes and filiet. As others have noted, the menu is extensive and varied. It would be difficult not to have a beautiful dinner. I do agee their prices are on the higher of side of this part of the country but it has to be because of the overhead of such selection. You get what you pay for and this was a truly enjoyable meal..

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Parmesan chicken was to die for. I'm addicted to the house ginger salad dressing! Had the calamari for an app. It was perfectly cooked and lightly breaded. I'm always afraid to order it out because I hate when it tastes like rubber bands. The best I've ever had!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I eat out about 2-3 times a week; I love trying new restaurants as I enjoy diversity in my meals. I find myself going to the 5th Season because of their enormous menu and the new specials that change daily. I have eaten at every restaurant within a 20-mile radius of my home and this is hands-down, the most remarkable food in my county and beyond!