“Sucks”
Review of Jack Perry's Grill & Pub - CLOSED

Jack Perry's Grill & Pub
Cuisines: Pub, Grill, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Description: We're located in the Weston Center Plaza at the intersection of Mahoning Ave. and Route 46.
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Atmosphere was plain and boring. No customers at all except for the old folks at the bar. My wings had feathers still attached to them. My Philly cheese steak was the worst Philly I've ever had. The seasoned fries had so much seasoning all i could taste was paprika. Do not go to this place, its awful.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Bartenders have no idea what they are doing or how to make drinks there!! It was dirty and discusting also!! I dont know how the management doesnt see whats going on! They all seemed to be wondering around without a clue. No organization or personality at all there!! Will never go back there and will not recommend.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I'll start by saying this place is pretty spacious inside as well as EMPTY. It has a steel valley feel with the steel chairs that are indeed uncomfortable and cold. The photographs on the wall are really interesting. Wall color scheme matches nothing, not the signage, not the employees uniforms?

The menu looked pretty good, and we did try a few things. The Fries are awesome, and probably the only reason I'll return. It is always empty and with the tall ceilings. This place also has a large beer selection but you need to take advice from your bartenders on what to stock on tap.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Went to experience the new place ( those around here know it was Jeremiah Bullfrogs previously) very open on the inside although seems cheaply done..the chairs were chinsey as was the menu..no selection at all. Seemed like it should be located in the downtown area in a smaller building... if they wanted to go artsy and industrial they are in the wrong location. I had the filet tip salad it was good..everything else on the menu seemed weird and im pretty cultured with food selections..not being negative about the place but if your looking for a actual food menu selection this is not the place.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife suggested to try this new restaurant out so we came in on a Monday. I had no idea that this place existed because the previous restaurant had been closed for months and the sign in the front of the plaza is cluttered with the numerous buildings in the plaza.

The inside of the building is very spacious and has a modern industrial theme throughout the restaurant. They had glass block throughout the building and the bar was really nice with a good selection of beers.

The chairs are metal which quite honestly are cold and not very comfortable, but follows in suit to the theme. The high ceilings creates an issue with the acoustics, there is nothing really to absorb the sound reflections. After awhile you get accustomed to the sound and the aesthetics are clean and modern but lacking warmth which usually is the trade off with an industrial look.

We had a great experience with the overall service and quality of food we ordered. There wasn't that many people in the restaurant, I'm assuming most people don't know it's open. We were seated promptly and greeted at the door. Our waitress was really nice and helped us out with the menu and selecting our meal. I got the Chicken Diane and my waitress suggested the Ahi Tuna Filet for my wife. The food was really good, but I'm surprised there isn't more of a selection.

I'm going to tell my friends about this place because it is a classier dining experience than anything in Austintown and the food is excellent. I initially rated the restaurant as average because of the limited menu, the garage like acoustics, and the cold metal chairs. But the positives aspects by far outweigh the negatives, I'll definitely come back.

2  Thank Jeff L