“Great fun.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: 330.349.9464
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Bike night last night (Thu), 1000's of bikes and a live band. Good food, drink and sports on many, many TV's. Great place to stop. Will definitely look for this chain again.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Best thing here was our waitress but the bartender and prices!!! The price on drinks was insane! Give me a beach and an umbrella if you are going to charge me THIS!! OH AND NOT INFORM ME!! I fell off my chair looking at this bill! 8 crappy margaritas, so bad I had to buy a couple additional shots. I used to bartend, I know a good margarita- these tasted like they came out of a box. I wont be back! Thanks for the Lube job ! I felt bad for the waitress but the bartender, who ever she is, needs to learn customer service!

1  Thank Cheri R
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My first time at this chain. Arrived at about 8 pm Friday night, and was pleasantly surprised that there was no wait. My server was very good, and the food perfectly acceptable.

Just what I needed after traveling a long time, and wanting to get back to my hotel in a hurry, without going the total fast food route.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We have eaten at the Boardman Restaurant several times and it has been really good. The outdoor lounge is nice. Love their car cruise on Friday nights.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

The wings were outstanding and their sauces are very hot and good. Its in a central location and just what the young people like.