“The server was impressive and friendly.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Austintown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States
“The server was impressive and friendly.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

I really wish I had gotten the name of the very friendly server who took our breakfast order. She was the best person to greet you before you have your morning cup of coffee. What enthusiasm, perkiness and attitude...all above average. She was a retired woman who obviously loved to cater to people. Loved her. I had never eaten at a Bob Evans in all my life but the breakfast was great. Albeit something I wouldn't eat everyday but a real treat...great selection. Good location for travelers.

• Visited October 2013

Elmhurst, Illinois
“Great Bob Evans!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

We ate here twice, once on our way out to the east coast, and once on our way back. Good service - tons of healthy, creative options for the kids. A great value!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Suzi H
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

The wait staff was very friendly and the food was great. My order arrived quickly and the bakery items are great. I stay at the Holiday Inn Express which is right behind the restaurant while I'm in the area on business trips and I eat at this Bob Evans quite often. I would recommend it to anyone.

Visited July 2013
Chicago
“Midwestern food, but a good buy.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

We had dinner there and I suspect breakfast is better. Since we are from the Midwest, there was not much on the menu that I don't do better at home. The $9.99 specials are a good deal. I would recommend their veggie-beef soup. The service is great, and anyone seeking comfort food and great service after a hard day should go to this place.

Visited July 2013
Friendswood, Texas
“Breakfast is all we ate here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

Clean family restaurant. The cheap meals and the expensive meals all cost about the same after including coffee and OJ. The eggs were cooked right the sausage was good as were the fried potato chunks and hash browns. Typical good breakfast place.

Visited April 2013