“Pleasant and Clean”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Austintown
Youngstown, oh
“Pleasant and Clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

My truck was in repairs next door at the Freightliner Dealership.
Mostly truck drivers here, the owners and staff made me feel very comfortable, all of the comforts and conveniences I needed. Everything was very clean, the desk people were very pleasant, and everything was in good repair, plus free Wi-Fi. I ended up staying 3 nights. Very reasonable rates.

Would have loved better landscaping outside.

Room Tip: I always choose the top floor so I have no noise from above. Choose toward the front of the buildi...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Bipin P, Webmaster at Super 8 Youngstown/Austintown, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

I’m glad you were able to stay with us while your truck was being repaired. You’re right that we serve many truckers because of our location and reputation for good service and good value. We’ll take into consideration your comments about the landscaping as we change and improve, and I hope you’ll be staying with us again soon as your needs require.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Bensalem
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

My sister and I found the Super 8 to be a value....it was very clean - old but clean-room had a safe in it-breakfast was good-parking was safe-that was a concern of mine but the woman at the desk told me the place was quiet and safe. Housekeeping did a great job making old furnishings look clean. It was much cheaper than the neighboring places. I would return!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your nice comments. We do our best to provide clean, comfortable rooms to all guests, and I’m so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I’m glad you felt safe too. We focus on providing a great value, and I’m pleased that you recognized that. I hope you’ll be able to stay with us again soon.

Reading, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

the room was clean and well appointed, the desk clerk was very nice and efficient. the breakfast room was clean the breakfast was good. the location was great as welll, just off the expressway and easy to find. it was exactly what I have come to expect from super 8...good room and good value

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Guest,

I’m so pleased that you found an experience that meet your expectations so well. We take true pride in serving guests so well. Still, we don’t rest and are involved in a continuous improvement process to make sure we stay at the top of our game. We look forward to having you with us again.

Lancaster, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Clean rooms, great location, helpful staff, decent breakfast, would stay again!! The staff was very welcoming, and provided assistance as needed and directions which is always a plus when your not from that area.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I’m glad you were able to use your points for a free stay with us. And I’m pleased that we met and exceeded your expectations. We enjoy serving guests like you who appreciate the combination of comfort and amenities we provide. I hope you will be able to stay with us again soon.

Hotel Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Austintown
Comfort Inn & Suites Austintown
#4 of 7 in Austintown
BEST WESTERN Meander Inn
BEST WESTERN Meander Inn
#18 of 35 in Youngstown

Been to Super 8 Youngstown/Austintown? Share your experiences!