“Decent Night”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Austintown
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Decent Night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stayed here in the last few days. Between the truck stop , truck terminal , and down the road from strip club. Seven rigs and bus parked in lot. Quiet place and met other repeat visitors.
Recommend Sondra T. get a better job and stay at the nearby Holiday Inn or find a suite at
the Hilton. Wife and I ( Wingate regulars when traveling ) will stop over here again. Patty at the
desk and owner were very polite !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Bipin P, Webmaster at Super 8 Youngstown/Austintown, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank for your kind comments. We take great pride in providing a great experience for all guests, and especially for the many truckers who make us one of their homes away from home. I hope you will indeed stay with us again and again -- and please let us know if there is every anything we can do to make your stay even more comfortable.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Elizabethtown
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

This motel is next door 2 a major truck stop and strip club. The rooms r old. The crime is horrible. And watch out for you vehicle. I will NEVER go near this place again. The girl at the front desk was so rude. I tried 2 b nice and compliment her maybe change her mood but nothin worked. So you've been warned!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Sondra T
Dear Guest,

I’m terribly sorry you had a bad experience when we get so many positive comments. Our truckers are among our best customers and the club nearby had never been a bad neighbor. Crime is, in fact, rare here. I’m terribly sorry if you were not satisfied, however, and I hope you find more satisfactory accommodations elsewhere.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

PLEASE BE CAREFUL! Do not get this one confused with the other Super 8 in Youngstown. I made the mistake of reading the other motels reviews and was leery, but my hubby stayed here before and assured me this was a good hotel. It is! Bed was big and comfy, room was big, bathroom was great size with hair dryer. Morning breakfast was two cereals, two waffle kinds, two muffin flavors, apple and orange juice, cinny buns and coffee. All the fixings were there for the waffles. Front desk at check in and check out were super nice. Order dinner from the Pizza Pan! They deliver and menus are in the hall corridor. Will stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Guest,

I’m so pleased you had a nice stay with us and that you consider us your little hideaway. Please know that we’ve changed and improved and are even better now. I hope you will stay with us frequently and tell others -- if you don’t mind sharing your hideaway. We take pride in serving satisfied customers.

Hotel Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Austintown
Comfort Inn & Suites Austintown
#4 of 7 in Austintown
BEST WESTERN Meander Inn
BEST WESTERN Meander Inn
#18 of 35 in Youngstown

Been to Super 8 Youngstown/Austintown? Share your experiences!