“Sorry but we were terribly disappointed”
Review of Mojo's Pub n Grill

Mojo's Pub n Grill
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Austintown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a local pub with fresh food like our baby back ribs, walleye, pulled pork...and so much more. We carry over 52 Microbrews and have 25 beerson tap. We also have a nice selection of wine. We have a warm atmosphere with a classic rock theme. Ready to try something new and fresh? Stop in and taste the flavor. Mojos- good food, good spirits, and good times.
Austintown
“Sorry but we were terribly disappointed”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Very expensive and that would be fine, but our food was... bland and taseless would be the words. I thought we were paying a good buck and would get a good bang, but that was sadly not to be. Our sandwiches were served room temperature and barely an order of french fries. On my sandwhich all the condiments I requested were not on the sandwich and the waitress had to bring it over on a side plate.

Servicewise I was the one trying to get our waitress to smile. I guess Mojo's is not the place to go and relax. It really is a shame.

My wife and I had a bad experience, but if you roll the dice and try this place, I hope it is better for you. Good luck.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank bl b

Warren, Ohio
“Don't waste your money!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

First time and I'm sure my last. Went for St.Patricks day with family and friends . Ordered the Reuben sandwich was the worst sandwich I ever had. Could only eat a few bites, should be cooked corn beef was sliced lunch meat . I could have went to Walmart for that. The owner should be ashamed to sell this as a Reuben.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank BjM28
“DISAPPOINTED!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had a coupon for a discount for dinner and a comedy show. I called in that morning to get some information about this deal. I was explained how it works so I made reservations. We arrive, they did not have a table for us. No bread with our salad when everyone had some. The food was expensive and horrible! When it came time time to hand in coupon none of the employees knew how it works. Finally I found out that it does not work the way I was explained when I called. We were so disappointed the entire evening. We didn't even stay for the show. Awful experience!!!

2 Thank Floridaoct123
Youngstown, Ohio
“fantastic food”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

we love Mojo's..... friendly service... great food, great prices,nice beer selection... best wings we ever had!..crablegs on Tuesday's are fantastic... wings are huge and crispy and great flavors...great sandwiches...especially the gyros,philly steak sandwiches and the cheddarbing chicken(grilled chicken with bacon, bbq sauce and cheese).get the sweet potato fries!!!..the chicken romano dinner is great!!! Not a fancy place, but a diverse crowd with families with kids, couples, groups,some servers are better than others, but have never had a bad meal, and everyone is always friendly,always greeted and sat right away.... would definitely recommend!

• Visited May 2012
ELLSWORTH, ohio
“Really nice casual dining”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Mojo's is a pleasant family/friends type of restaurant. You feel comfortable and get a very good meal for a reasonable price. We have never felt rushed by the server even though the place is generally busy at evening meal time. Menu is diverse and food is well prepared. Nothing fancy, but clean.

• Visited October 2011