“A Great Local Place”

Good for: Kids, Families with children
North Jackson, Ohio
“A Great Local Place”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

My mom and I have a tradition of going out to eat here whenever we have a girls day. I adore the food. It's fresh with generous portions. We usually don't have to wait and if we do it's not long at all- if you come at dinner time, that's when you'll have a wait. The wait staff is always great- I've NEVER had a bad server. Honestly my only complaints are the parking lot- it's very small and hard to get parking during a busy time- and the bathrooms. The women's bathroom is always disgusting and I can only imagine the state of the men's. The doors don't lock, there's graffiti on the stalls, the toilets don't even flush properly. They seriously need to do an overhaul of the restrooms and keep them clean.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank WolfSpirit292

Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One is better than the other!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I've been to both Salvatore's Restaurants, and of course my favorite item is the Deep Dish pizza!! I always order it with ground sausage and red peppers.....ooooh so good! It's absolutely delicious, but I will have to say that I use to go to the Austintown location, but unfortunately they charge an additional $2.50 for the red peppers and the Howland location does not!! So, now I go to the Howland location....don't know why there is a difference, but now I just refer everyone to the Howland location. The facility and atmosphere is so much more upscale compared to the Austintown location! You really see the difference!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Edward S
north shore, Ohio
“Always good”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Have to say that I've always enjoyed our meals at Salvatore's. Had a great meal this evening, veal saltibocca, Italians greens and angel hair. Nice bottle of Chardonnay. Friends and family. Been a regular stop for years. Service and atmosphere are both casual. Generous portions and moderate pricing. Looking forward to return visits.

• Visited October 2013
Hubbard, OH
“Greasy food with substandard service”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The food we ordered in the place was delivered incorrectly with the wait staff correcting the other after asked. Why was it even brought to table?
The entree(off the specials menu) was greasy and pretty laden with oil and was not tasty.

The service wasn't great, nor was the waiter offering any advice on what to order trying to up sell on any level.

There may be delicious things on this menu which is too large anyway.

Visited August 2013
Youngstown, Ohio
“Awesome Italian in NE Ohio”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

In this little town of Austintown, OH is an amazing Italian Restaurant, Salvatore's. They have a full bar and an extensive variety of Italian favorites, including daily specials. A few of my favorite things are the Margarita NY Style Pizza the Pasta con Tomato Basil (choice of pasta with a fresh tomato, garlic, basil sauce) and the Manicotti Al Forno (baked ricotta stuffed manicotti covered in sauce and yummy cheese). I have never been disappointed when visiting Salvatore's Italian Grill and I'm pretty sure you won't be, either.

• Visited July 2013