“Delicious!”

Canfield
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I love their salads. They have the best steak salad. The service is always very good. Really reasonable prices as well. And the beer is cold.

Visited July 2012

“Hair and lady bug in food”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We had always ate at the Salvatores in Howland which is excellent but a different owner. We moved to Canfield and started going to the Austintown Salvatores expecting the same great food and service. VERY disappointed with them and will NOT go back. Got food to go and the wedding soup had a dead lady bug in it so they exchanged it and the one owner pleaded with us to come back that it was a one time incident. On a few to go orders later the pasta had two course black hairs in it and we were so grossed out. We called and the one owner pleaded again for us to come back abd said he would give us our next meal for free. We were craving the pasta one night so we called and figured they still owed us the dinner for free. After being placed on hold the owner got on the phone and said our name was not written down and he was sorry...it was the poorest customer service. I told him that after what we had experienced we shouldnt even be giving them another chance and he literally said 'Well dont come back then'. Could not believe how we were treated. Guess we will have to drive all the way to Howland when we are craving good pasta.

2 Thank tstaton123000
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Excellent Italian food with a great selection and very reasonable prices”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We recently had a family and friends dinner at Salvatore's in Austintown, OH. Food quality was excellent, portions are large, service is great and drink prices are more than reasonable! I'd go back again and again! but, I live 1250 miles away, so we'll go back once a year. :)

• Visited July 2012
Piscataway, New Jersey
“Very good.”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Like the title says, I enjoyed it. I went there with someone on a date and it was nice, the food was good and the service was great. I don't really have anything bad to say about this restaurant except that their sauce tastes like it is from a can VS. home made like I enjoy. I come from a family of Italians cooking so there is a lot of home made stuff so I look for perfection. It was pretty perfect though.

Visited April 2012
Austintown, Ohio
“one of my favs”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Growing up it was calledthe lodge and I had never been there...now its one of my wife and I's most frequented spots the lasanga is good and The blue cheese burger is dynamite

• Visited March 2012