Comfort Inn & Suites Austintown
$98
Home2.com
Econo Lodge(Austintown)
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleannice pillowsstaff was friendlysink areaparking lotwould definitely stay here againpleasant stayconvenient locationoff the highwaycicomediankathylodgingpetclerkyoungstown
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The Comfort Inn in Austintown is a wonderful choice for the price! It is very clean, nicely furnished, beautiful pool, comfortable bed with lots of fluffy pillows, fridge, microwave, big numbered clock/radio, laundry facilities still only $1.00 to wash & dry & dryer works well, nice workout room, desk, real comfy arm chair, very clean bathroom, lots of room for your cloths, iron & ironing board, blow dryer, coffee pot GREAT name brand breakfast foods hot & cold choices & well stocked, coffee all day, and staff is very friendly & helpful now to those of you who complained about the noise from the freeway you knew the hotel was right off the freeway when you went there of course there will be some noise, however, I myself didn't even notice it it wasn't bad at all! If you can't handle a little noise from the freeway then choose a hotel that is not near a freeway! But some people are not happy until they can find something to complain about! The Comfort Inn is the BEST choice in this area & offers the BEST deal for your hard earned money! I couldn't be happier with a more expensive hotel even if they offered it at the same rate the only difference would be the name!!! Yes, I HIGHLY recommend the Comfort Inn! I would like to mention that I have stayed at many of the other hotels here in Austintown, however, the Comfort Inn is my first choice now!

Room Tip: If you can't handle a little noise then don't choose a hotel near a freeway!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Diana D
Kathie S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Austintown, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thanks Diana for the great review!!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

First, they did not have the room we had reserved (two queens plus fold-out sofa). The nice clerk tried to accomodate us by giving us two rooms for the same price. Sadly, the "nonsmoking" room reeked of cigarettes which they tried to mask with deodorizer. Furniture and carpet stained, bathroom dirty. Room faces highway -- very noisy. Not a welcome respite for weary travelers. AAA gives it 3 stars. Go figure. This place is nasty.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank carlsonbarrett

Dear CarlsonBarrett,
First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that occured during your stay. I am so sorry that we didn't have to accomodations you requested. It's not because we sold out of that room type, we just do not have that room configuration of two queens and a pull-out couch at our property.
Thank you for your feedback. Your comments provide us with information to make improvements to our property. We have started making improvements by placing new furniture and carpeting in the rooms in March. Our second phase has begun with new mattresses and bedding which will take place this fall. Not to mention repainting the rooms. We are quite excited about our upgrades.
I am sorry your room smelled of smoke. With the upgrades and stronger penalties for our guests smoking in a non room, we hope to eliminate this problem.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Best Regards!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This was a spur-of-the moment stay over on a trip to NYC. Very convenient off I80. We had a smoking room on first floor. The exterior doors concerned us but absolutely everything else was AMAZING. Everything was new inside except the bed spread. Very adequate for our needs and up-to-date interior was a major plus! Area was very quiet, free breakfast was wonderful and we had free internet too which was nice. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here. The grounds were well kept, entrance and lobby were both very nice as well. We arrived too late and left too early to use the pool but it appeared to be well taken care of.

Rate was good for the area after asking for last-minute discounts upon check in!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was traveling in the area for a reunion and stayed at this hotel. The Front Desk staff was excellent with easy check in. The Pool is great and has been well maintained. Hot Continental Breakfast and Free Wifi is plus.

Room Tip: Rooms facing pool area
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Me and my colleague stayed at this hotel in may. The hotel has easy access from highway. It is freshly remodeled hotel. The check in was super fast . Room has flat screen TV, new carpet, contemporory decor. pool area well kept. The breakfast was complimentary in the morning.

I would like to stay agin in future. ....

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business