“, Missing amenities”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Austintown
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The sleep inn at AustinTown it is a relatively clean motel however there are a few things missing. If you wish to have a refrigerator and microwave room they require you to be staying no less than one week, otherwise you are left to ice in the trash can and using the microwave in the breakfast area which for most of us will always work. It is just a minor inconvenience. Being a professional driver I have an account which directed bills through a company that specializes in commercial billing rates. Using this account credit card at this motel I feel as though I am being treated for a lack of terms (a lower class) this may not be specifically true however actions speak louder than words. When I checked in was given a handicap rom on the second floor. Again I do not believe this was because they were nearly full but this was one of the rooms they are less likely to rent. The room had no where to lay your bag and they do not have the little folding baggage stands so your left with the floor. Also the breakfast is minimal continental but there is a Perkins restaurant right across the street. Overall not my favorite place but better than the alternatives in the area. I HAVE STAYED IN BETTER FOR LESS!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We booked 2 rooms for one night. Lobby was small, hot & uncomfortable. Both rooms were old and musty. A/C did not work well in either room. One room had a loose toilet seat and the other room had a shower door that did not want to stay on its track. Breakfast room was also too small, dingy and warm. I would not use this hotel again and would not recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Grace M
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed for 4 nights in August 2013. Hotel was clean and quiet. Beds were comfortable. Pack'n'play available for our toddler. Rooms were serviced in a timely fashion. Pool was clean with towels available. Breakfast was sufficient, although crowded. Plenty of parking, even for our shuttle bus. Close to food and shopping. Easy access to major routes.

Room Tip: had a noisy upstairs neighbor on 2nd floor. request 3rd floor if that would bother you.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

what a charming place. Room was cute, staff was nice, breakfast was fab. Will stay here again. A nice get away and rooms were quite. good price. do not like paying over 100.00 or over for a night stay.

Room Tip: ask for late check out. we are usually ready, but it's so nice to have wiggle room
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for about twelve years. I keep going back because it's convenient and is has been very consistent. Clean fairly modern rooms. Breakfast is a little lacking but a Perkins right next doors is convenient.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I stayed there a couple of nights on a business trip and it was a pleasant experience. Check-in was easy and the staff very accommodating. The room was comfortable and everything worked including the A/C, television, Wi-Fi and the bathroom.

I utilized the back entrance because it was close to my room and would recommend it be lighted better but other than that, it was an overall positive experience.

They could also use more handicap accessible parking spaces near the entrances

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I called to get a rate early in the day for an out of town friend. The female desk clerk told me $79.00 plus tax. When we arrived at the hotel an obnoxious desk clerk with an attitude acted like we were lying and would not honor the quoted rate! He said we should have made a reservation. However, the female clerk told me earlier that they were almost empty and we should just walk in. The unstable man behind the desk then acted like a five year old and as we attempted to resolve the issue he refused to rent us a room and stomped back in to the office. I have NEVER seen such unprofessional behavior.

DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank sue s
Also consider these accommodations in or near Austintown
Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80
Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Austintown
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Youngstown West
Comfort Inn & Suites Austintown
Home2 Suites by Hilton Youngstown West/Austintown
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#20 of 36 in Youngstown

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!