“Alright place to stay” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sleep Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Sleep Inn
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Austintown
Wisconsin
“Alright place to stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

The rooms are small. We had to ask for fridge in room (pictures on website looked like every room had one) and clerk had to go find a room with one in it. She was very pleasant while going about this task. Alright place for a one night stay. Located right off major interchange.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Gaylord, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

This hotel had the best rate and with good reason. The front desk staff was nice. After that it went down hill. The rooms were super small! No tubs just showers-queen sized beds but I think they were actually full sized. The beds were very uncomfortable. Pillows were half the size of a regular pillow. The walls between rooms were thin so you could hear everything going on the room next door. Hair was found in the shower. Pool was small but nice. No towels at the pool. No hot tub- no fitness center. I wouldn't stay here again. Not a place for a comfortable nights stay.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Melissa T
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

We rented a room for one night. Called to verify that one only charge would be placed on our card. No holds no anything else one charge. 2 were on our account before we even walked into our room. The room smelled, there was drip and spot marks all over the wall by the bed. The toilet sounded like a semi collision when you flushed it and the door wouldnt close. It was loud and uncomfortable. When we went to speak to the owner in the morning about the charges (and yes were we obviously mad) he mad it seem as if we were ridiculous and basically threw us out. I would rather sleep in a box and deal with sewer rats in the morning then stay here. Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank traveler22231
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

If your traveling to Eastern Ohio on a budget and don't need much space the sleep inn is for you. However it wasn't very fitting for myself and friends. Walls were paper thin so you could hear everything happening next door and above you, at about 2:30 AM Management came knocking on everyone's doors telling people to keep it down, meanwhile I was sound asleep preparing for a business meeting in the morning. Rooms are small, paper walls, cheap. Like I said perfect hotel if your traveling on a budget.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Tbenn96
Oakland, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

I never stayed at a Sleep Inn before, it was just off of the Hwy and it was late so I pulled in. The fellow at the front desk was nice, and repeatedly asked if I needed any help loading my bags. Once I got to the room I found the door was stuck. The front desk guy came up and pushed it open. He said sometime the latch slips over and locks the door, so I should watch for that. OK, fine. I put my things inside and walked around...not good. The tub was dirty, the towels were stained, the pillow cases were dingy and had a stale odor. Even though there is an open area near the elevator the ice machine was placed directly outside of this room. I heard every cube that fell into every container and ice chest. Too tired to move or leave, I slept and packed up the next morning. I wanted to use the lobby computer to get information on my next destination but the staff apparently uses it for their personal use, because it was loaded with all kinds of programs and games. There was a chat window session going on and the browser had so many tabs open it slowed the PC down so I could not wait for my pages to load. Greatest experience came next- I walked out the door.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stayed there while my apartment was being renovated, the rooms look nice enough. The pillows were oddly small, like throw pillows. I wasn't aware my bathroom had a door immediately because it slides into the wall, and once aware of the door, I still found it pretty difficult to slide closed. They offer facial soap, lotion, and shampoo, but no ordinary soap or conditioner, which was a disappointment.
Probably my biggest complaint was my first room. Upon entering I turned on the heat, set my personal items on the bed, and took a shower. After the shower I went back into the bedroom to discover no less than seven stink bugs had crawled out from inside the curtains. I'm not normally a complainer, but bugs gross me out and the volume in such a short time being there was disconcerting. Management apologized and put me in a new room within 5 minutes. Throughout the night I saw about three stink bugs in the new room, and I wasn't pleased, but I was too tired to bother switching rooms again.
All in all I would probably stay there again if I had to, but I don't think it was worth the hassle with the insects, especially not for $100.00

• Stayed October 2012
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Attended a concert at the Covelli Center, chose this hotel because of the price I got thru the friends and family rate and it wasn't very far from the concert. The front desk girl that works daylight was very nice, the room was also nice and clean. Very quiet motel at night. I really enjoyed the decor of the motel and we loved the pool, which we had to ourselves everytime we went to swim. Had 2 babies with us so I was little upset there was no tub but we managed. The light above the toilet was blown out but again we managed by using the light that was in the shower, they do need to get different doors for the bathroom because in the room we were in, it was hard to open and close it! A lot of restaurants that are very close but we ordered pizza which was very good and cheap! I liked the fact that Wal-Mart was only a few miles down the road as well...breakfast had a variety of things, if someone isn't able to find something to satisfy themselves then they are just being to picky...overall experience was good and I would stay again! Rated 4 out of 5 from me!

• Stayed October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Austintown
Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Austintown
Hampton Inn Youngstown West I-80
Comfort Inn & Suites Austintown
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Youngstown West
BEST WESTERN Meander Inn
BEST WESTERN Meander Inn
#18 of 35 in Youngstown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!