“friendly staff, food just OK”
Review of Quinn's Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Quinn's Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Steaks were adequate, steamed veggies were delicious coconut cream pie was fair. We stayed away from the salad bar as the lettuce looked wilted and brown around the edges. Waitress was very friendly but service was slow. Overall I'd say we got our money's worth. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here but a good, convenient choice if staying at the Hampton Inn across the street.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Lots of locals dine here. The food was good for the price. The waiter was very attentive however he brought me the wrong order. He took it back to the kitchen and the had a fairly quick turn around because they took the meat off the original plate and put it on the new plate which made my steak cold. I would go back because of the convenience of the location for us.

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

The service was very good took a little while to get seated but not to the fault of the hostess. The server was very friendly and very knowledgeable. The specials were good and the adult beverages were plentiful , inexpensive, and nice wine selection. I think we would visit again.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had the best dinner with wonderful friends. Great scallops and filet mignon and rib eye.
Great salad bar.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

the service was good, the food was great will eat here again. Nice to see a place with a salad bar still.