“Good food and service, homey atmosphere, we'll be back.”
Review of Quinn's Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Quinn's Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Diners included experienced restaurant manager with parents, we all enjoyed the well-presented dinner, above average food, courteous service. Came back later same evening with larger family group for beverages and enjoyed karaoke on Wed. eve. Several performers were quality entertainment! Previous month we were in a group of 16 friends and were well-taken care of by service staff, all food was great. This is an upbeat dining spot where many locals enjoy the food and drinks, and is suitable for folks over 60 as well as families with children. Thanks...we'll be back in August!

1  Thank Jann1958
There are newer reviews for Quinn's Family Restaurant

Reviewed March 22, 2011

The food here is so good even my fiance tried my spinach artichoke dip. we started going to the one when they first opened in madison and this one is closer, not to mention we really love carol.We have recommended this place to a number of people and brought our friends here . I am even going to call and resevrve a table for mothers day today. I know this place will fill up faxt.

1  Thank tonto64a
Reviewed February 15, 2011

I took a group of 35 people to Quinns and the management and the staff made us feel at home. The service was good with 35, but the friendliness of the staff was great. The food was fresh and hot and there seemed to be plenty of it. The management was easy to work with before and during our visit. It is in a small community that works very hard to make you feel welcomed. Who could ask for more than that.....

1  Thank EdBeathea
Reviewed January 31, 2011

I've eaten at Quinn's a handful of times. Usually your food comes out cold and you have to send it back. Many people complain about this. Most of the time when you drive by the place there are only two or three cars in the parking lot. Yesterday I went there for their second annual "Wild Game Dinner" (I wasn't at the first). It was some of the worse food I've ever eaten. Everything was way over cooked. It was like they killed those animals twice!
Last week I was in Madison, and against my better judgement I decided to pull into Quinn's second location. I ordered the sirloin beef with mashed potatoes with gravy. The beef was so salty it was hard to get down. The menu said every entree comes with salad bar and dessert. I thought maybe it'd be pie. All they offered for dessert was a tiny bowl of pudding. I'm done with Quinn's. I've given them at least four tries, so they couldn't have "just been having a bad day."

2  Thank TravellingBrother
Reviewed July 6, 2010

Was staying at the Comfort Inn and they mentioned this place. More than decent steak. Love the lodgy mid-western feel. Service was slow, but they seemed busy. Cant believe the how cheap the beer was. Definitely check it out, its better than pizza

1  Thank yonkerboy