“Super service & nice hotel”

Hampton Inn Ashtabula
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Austinburg
Corvallis, Oregon
“Super service & nice hotel”
Reviewed August 25, 2005

Having just left the worst Hampton Inn in the chain (Kent, OH,) I was not looking forward to this hotel stay. Had I not guaranteed it with a credit card I would have stayed elsewhere. But, I'm so glad I booked this Hampton. It restored my faith in the chain.

This hotel offers service similar to a 5-star hotel (without the extra $$$ for concierge rooms!) The staff was genuinely friendly and helpful. The hotel was set up to be welcoming and make my stay memorable. From hot cookies upon check-in (wait a minute, this isn't Doubletree,) to carry-out prepackaged breakfast bags for those who slept too late for breakfast. They have a business center with internet access and a printer. Since I left my laptop at home, it was nice to be able to check my email for free. The computer is password protected, too, so unlike some business center computers, there was not a long waiting line for it's use and no children playing on it.

The room was clean and well appointed. It even had a refrigerator! (It may have had a microwave too, but I cannot remember!) Too bad I wasn't staying longer. Evidently many of the guest there are repeat visitors and some stay for long periods of time (2 weeks - 1 month.) I can't blame them. If I'm ever in Ashtabula, OH, again, I will certainly make this Hampton Inn my temporary home.

• Stayed August 2005
6 Thank 1Venus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Austinburg
Ramada Austinburg/Ashtabula
Holiday Inn Express Ashtabula-Geneva
Motel 6 Geneva
Motel 6 Geneva
#1 of 2 in Geneva

Been to Hampton Inn Ashtabula? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Ashtabula

Property: Hampton Inn Ashtabula
Address: 2900 G.H. Drive, Austinburg, OH 44010
Location: United States > Ohio > Austinburg
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Austinburg
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Ashtabula 2.5*
The Hampton Inn Ashtabula is located on the shores of beautiful Lake Erie. Our hotel has 71 guestrooms, accessible rooms, pool, business center and fitness center to accommodate all of your traveling needs. Our hotel also proudly offers free hot breakfast, fresh Hampton Bed and free high speed internet in every room and the 100% Hampton Guarantee on every stay. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Ashtabula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Ashtabula Hotel Austinburg