We just returned from a trip to Ashtabula. I was a little nervous about this hotel because I'm a bit of a hotel snob. But I can honestly say that this hotel exceeded our expectations. The bed was incredibly comfortable; great mattress, soft bedding, soft and firm pillow choices. The room fan provided nice white noise at night without being noisy. Free wireless internet worked perfectly. The entire hotel was unbelievably clean too. The staff was friendly and helpful when we needed them. The free breakfast in the morning is a nice bonus; no, it's not like it's a full service restaurant that can make you an omelette, but there is a great selection of cereals, baked goods, yogurt, fruit, juice, etc. and one hot breakfast item daily. Fridge and microwave in room were a nice convenience, considering there's not a lot of stuff nearby. BTW, the restaurant at the Flying J down the road is pretty decent and open 24 hours. For something a little nicer, try Chops in Geneva, about 10 minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Ashtabula is located on the shores of beautiful Lake Erie. Our hotel has 71 guestrooms, accessible rooms, pool, business center and fitness center to accommodate all of your traveling needs. Our hotel also proudly offers free hot breakfast, fresh Hampton Bed and free high speed internet in every room and the 100% Hampton Guarantee on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Ashtabula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ashtabula Hotel Austinburg
- Hampton Inn Austinburg
- Austinburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Ashtabula Austinburg, Ohio