Driving back from Tempe AZ the wife and I were caught in a blizzard on the I-90. We Tom-Tom'ed this place. Thank God it was only 10 miles away! Check-in went well. Room was pricy ($100 with tax). We usually paid $40 to $60 per night for our rooms at other motels. However, the price was worth every penny! The place is fantastic. The bed was exceptionally comfortable. Wi-Fi was good, bathroom conditions excellent. Only knocks were the older microwave and older mini-fridge. The wife and I had our best nights sleep on the entire trip at this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Ashtabula is located on the shores of beautiful Lake Erie. Our hotel has 71 guestrooms, accessible rooms, pool, business center and fitness center to accommodate all of your traveling needs. Our hotel also proudly offers free hot breakfast, fresh Hampton Bed and free high speed internet in every room and the 100% Hampton Guarantee on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Ashtabula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ashtabula Hotel Austinburg
- Hampton Inn Austinburg
- Austinburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Ashtabula Austinburg, Ohio