Stayed in a King Suite with our two children. It was clean, layout was fine (although the kitchen area had no sink).
Things that were not so good: the room had a very off-putting odor (my husband described it as old folks home) that was not pleasant. The hide-a-bed was broken and one side completely caved in when my kids lay down on it. We had to prop it up, and they slept with their heads up about 30 degrees higher than the rest of their bodies. There was no blanket for the hide-a-bed, and I had to go get one from the front desk. Wireless was terrible. Nothing would load in, or it was extremely slow. For the price, which was pretty expensive, it was not worth it. This was labeled the "Presidential Suite" on the door.
I'm pretty sure no president will be staying there anytime soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Ashtabula is located on the shores of beautiful Lake Erie. Our hotel has 71 guestrooms, accessible rooms, pool, business center and fitness center to accommodate all of your traveling needs. Our hotel also proudly offers free hot breakfast, fresh Hampton Bed and free high speed internet in every room and the 100% Hampton Guarantee on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Ashtabula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ashtabula Hotel Austinburg
- Hampton Inn Austinburg
- Austinburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Ashtabula Austinburg, Ohio