We got stuck on the road due to a snow storm on Dec 21st, 2012 on our way to Boston. It seemed insane to try to go on, and we were glad we saw this hotel sitting right by I 90. We were warmly greeted upon arrival and were given a two queen bedroom. Everything here was fine! Clean and spacious, beds were very comfy. Only downfall was the free wi-fi offered was very slow and some channels on the tv were without a signal, but the storm is to blame, definitely not the hotel. We had a very restful sleep and, thankfully, the snow subsided the next day. Breakfast was being served in their meeting room as the lobby was under renovation. No problems here either. In overall we were very pleased with this hotel and would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Ashtabula is located on the shores of beautiful Lake Erie. Our hotel has 71 guestrooms, accessible rooms, pool, business center and fitness center to accommodate all of your traveling needs. Our hotel also proudly offers free hot breakfast, fresh Hampton Bed and free high speed internet in every room and the 100% Hampton Guarantee on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Ashtabula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ashtabula Hotel Austinburg
- Hampton Inn Austinburg
- Austinburg Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Ashtabula Austinburg, Ohio