“Best burger value in town - service a bit spotty”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #34 of 43 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The food at Steak 'n Shake is excellent. Burgers are served hot and fresh, and the fries are hot and plentiful. The vanilla malt shake had an odd flavor, though.

Service is spotty. Sometimes we get served right away and fast, and sometimes we wait quite a while. Overall about average.

The value is excellent. For about $20, you can feed a family of four (we don't eat two burgers each).

Mostly clean - and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Most of us have been to a Steak N Shake at some point. But this one is my absolute favorite! Me and my husband go here often, as well so do me and my associate's from work. It's extremely clean and the staff is extremely friendly and accomidating.
Me and my associate eat here about once a month... we don't even have to order. She asks, "the usual"? I normally get the Guacamole burger and she always gets the frisco burger, but she gets it with chipotle sauce instead of the thousand islands. Always comes to our clean, friendly environment...Hot and Fresh! Love this place! I highly recommend it! I don't like the Steak N Shake at Chapel Hill in Akron though.