$104
$113
$99
Fairfield Inn
$65
All reviewsohio universityfront deskplace to stayfull service hotelnice restaurantmy daughterou campusrooms are largefire pita great staydowntown athensfirst flooreasy accessstaff was very friendlybed was very comfortablecollege visitlucy
Reviewed February 8, 2017

We had a wonderful experience at the OU Inn. The rooms were clean and very pretty. We enjoyed the convenience of the bar/restaurant right by the check in desk. Carrie at the front desk was also very helpful with providing directions and setting me up with cab services to the campus because I am not familiar with the university. I appreciated how helpful and friendly the staff were, it made me feel comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Trevor W, Assistant General Manager at Ohio University Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for writing a review of your recent stay at The OU Inn; we are so glad you had a wonderful experience during you stay and time in Athens. We hope that you are able to come experience Athens and The OU Inn again soon!

Kindly,

Reviewed February 6, 2017

So this was our second time staying at the OU Inn and conference center. Let me tell you, we were not disappointed again! The staff is great, clean rooms, good food and best of all we had a wonderful visit with our daughter!
We love that the OU Inn is so close to everything. We went bowling, walked the beautiful campus and I must mention Larry's Dawghouse for chili dogs and ice cream.
When we got to the OU Inn, we were upgraded to a Suite... very nice. The beds are great and we loved that we had a separate living room so we could play games. It was very spacious and did I mention clean.
Everyone at the hotel smiles so much! Haylie and Kate were Awesome!!! They were so helpful and friendly! We can't wait to go back this summer and use the outside facilities.

Room Tip: top floor was great and we were on the north side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I am so glad you had such a wonderful weekend in Athens visiting your daughter! The guest rooms and bathrooms were recently renovated, so I am glad you enjoyed the new design! Larry's Dawghouse happens to be one of my favorite restaurants, their strawberry milkshakes are delicious. We sincerely look forward to having you stay with us again this summer and on future visits to OU!

Best regards,

Reviewed February 2, 2017

Once again, Betsy and the entire staff at The Ohio University Inn and Conference Center did a great job during our stay. It is our normal spot while in Athens for our event. They do a great job in the early stages of planning through the billing aspects of the stay.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Trevor W, Assistant General Manager at Ohio University Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2017

Dear Guest,

We are so glad you enjoyed your recent stay at The OU Inn and that Betsy along with the entire staff were able to exceed your expectations. We are so glad you continually return to Athens and choose to stay at The OU Inn! We look forward to seeing you again during your next time in Athens!

Best regards,

Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

If there was a rating above excellent, that is what I would give for our recent stay at the OU Inn & Conference Center. The Assistant General Manager, Trevor White, helped book my family (with our new baby) the perfect suite and went above the necessary requirement to make sure that we were comfortable and had everything that we needed. The room was immaculate and so beautiful. I would also like to note that the housekeeper, Martina, is probably the most kind and helpful person I have come across in a long time with traveling. I lost my key multiple times, ran around like a mad person, and she stopped what she was doing to make sure I was alright (while doing so with a smile). I will 100% be recommending the Ohio University Inn &a Conference Center to all of my family, friends, and Alumni that pass through. Thank you (especially Trevor) for accommodating us!

Stayed: January 2017

Dear Guest,

We are so glad that you had such a wonderful experience staying at The OU Inn! I am glad I was able to arrange everything you needed during your stay and that Martina was also able to assist you when possible, she truly is such an asset to our team and we appreciate her very much! We sincerely enjoyed having you stay with us and hope to see you again very soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed January 17, 2017

i appreciated a room with a porch, so to speak. a door that opened onto the charming courtyard! the staff were all superb. i really appreciated the bar/restaurant experience as well. good food, great drinks, and starbucks in the morning! a lovely stay. and i enjoyed athens so much!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Trevor W, Assistant General Manager at Ohio University Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for writing a review of your recent stay at The OU Inn; we thoroughly enjoyed having you stay with us! I am glad you were able to enjoy a room with a balcony, especially with the beautiful weather we've been having in Athens. We hope you are able to return again soon!

Kindly,