The location is really good. You are about 5 minutes walk from any of the main OU buildings like the convo, baker center, peden stadium and also a couple more minutes from Buffalo Wild Wings and other bars/restaurants. The hotel has a very decent service although I could not try all of them as I was traveling with a group and we had some dedicated breakfast room and personel. The breakfast options were not very different from the typical american food: bacon, scrumbled eggs and other variations of fat food (we were server hamburgers on breakfast!!!). There were some little fruits and juice options as well. The only inconvenience was that we were accomodated in a room located in the side of the building and we had to walk out of the hotel to get to the room. Yes, if we came from the front desk we had to get out of the main building on a side exit and get in again using another side entrance. This was not very pleasant in a really cold november week (temperatures were always between low 30s and 20s). I can't really tell about pricing as this trip was part of an MBA programme taken in Brazil. I would stay there again if I was planning another trip to visit OU.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains on the campus of Ohio University, The newly renovated Ohio University Inn & Conference Center in Athens, Ohio is the only full service hotel in the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Ohio University Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohio University Hotel Athens
- Ohio University Inn And Conference Center
- Ohio University Inn & Conference Center Athens