Ohio University Inn & Conference Center
Hotels.com
$65
$129
$125
All reviewsohio universityfront deskplace to stayfull service hotelnice restaurantmy daughterou campusrooms are largefire pitthe general managera great staydowntown athensoutdoor patioi highly recommend this hotelfirst flooralma matereasy access
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great place to stay at Ohio University. Your close to everything and the restaurant is very well worth ever penny. Extra clean rooms and the staff is more than accommodating . When we come back we will stay at no other place than here!! Outstanding!!

Room Tip: Do not forget your 10% off coupon when you go to dinner. The meals were great and you get your moneys worth every penny!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great place to stay at Ohio University. Your close to everything and the restaurant is over the top. Very clean rooms and the staff is very accommodating to your needs. The room was ready upon my arrival, being Dad's Weekend, they were very busy, however there was no delay in getting to my room

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Ohio University Inn celebrating our wedding anniversary. Our suite was beautiful and very well appointed - updated with two balconies overlooking the pool area. We were treated like royalty be the staff, as well as the general manager and can't wait to return.

Room Tip: We prefer a room with a balcony overlooking the pool area
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've stayed at OU Inn twice in the last few months and both times the rooms have been clean and comfortable. I only gave it a 3 out of 5 because on my first stay the rooms were not ready until 8pm. Although drinks and a discount were given it didn't make up for our plans being ruined. The second stay I had to call and confirm rooms 3 different times to make sure the reservations were correct. When I stayed on Saturday they seemed to be correct but now my credit card has been charged 3 times for only 2 rooms. My best recommendation...don't stay there with a group and if you have to, make your own reservations and do NOT change them.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The OU Inn is the closest hotel to the Ohio Univeristy campus. It is located just off of the freeway near the west side of campus. Athough it is an older hotel, it is very clean and modern. While there is nothing exceptionally "special" about the hotel, it is very comfortable, relaxing, and quiet. The rooms are spacious enough, the beds are comfortable, and there is free wi-fi in the rooms. There is no shuttle to campus, but the walk is only a half mile (give or take a bit depending on where you are walking to). The staff was friendly and, except for the bath towels being a bit "scratchy", I have no complaints. The stay is well worth the price.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends