“Fine dining”

Cutler's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cutler's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 122 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Rt. 682
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Liked every meal I had here. Well prepared. Best place for fine dining in Athens.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Liked the food.the rooms, the ambiance, The Management,the Staff, and the particularly, Mr. Terry, the bartender at "The Bunch of Grapes" Lounge

Reviewed December 13, 2011

My husband and I were recently married and had our reception at the OU Inn. We were very impressed with Chef Jonathan and visited two weeks later for dinner in the restaurant. We were even more impressed with him after our dinner! The food was outstanding!! I have eaten at many of the finer restaurants in Columbus and Cincinnati and the OU Inn's food was on par with any of them and a MUCH better value!! I just had a comparable dinner in Columbus and paid $156...my total at the OU Inn was $73...WITH TIP!!!

I had scallops and my husband had the prime rib...we both would have licked our plates if that was acceptable! The scallops were the best I have ever had...even better than any I have ever had while vacationing on the coast. My husband said the crust on the prime rib was unbelievably delicious and it was cooked to perfection (and he is very picky about his steak)! I can't say enough good things about Cutler's!! We will be regulars!!!

Reviewed October 19, 2010

Cutler's has the best steak and desserts in town. It is a bit expensive, but when you want a fantastic steak dinner in Athens, this is the place to go. The desserts are good as well, I would recommend the tower cheesecake.

1  Thank OhioBobcat10
Reviewed July 8, 2010

Great food including lunch, dinner, and especially the Sunday brunch. Not priced that bad, as I student I could afford it every once in a while.

Been to Cutler's Restaurant? Share your experiences!