Hampton Inn Athens
Hometown Inn(Athens)(Great Value!)
$55
$109
Fairfield Inn
Burr Oak Lodge and Conference Center(Glouster)(Great Value!)
$149
$129
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsohio universitygreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastcollege visitroom was cleanin townthe hotel stafffront desk staffnice breakfasthotel is locatedwould stay here againexcellent stayeasy accesswaffleshot tubmy sonstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My wife & I stayed in this hotel (Hampton Inn -Athens Ohio) for the first time this past weekend. The staff was friendly & very helpful, and the facilities were clean, quiet & comfortable. Internet service was complimentary & easy to access. Fresh coffee & complementary breakfast in the morning made for perfect travel/overnight accomodations.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was the nicest hotel we stayed in on our 5 day trip. It was clean and comfortable Beds were great. Our first room had a wierd humming, vibrating noise and wechanged to another room which was quieter. Great breakfast, great staff and cheap!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I read the reviews prior to staying here and thought they were a little over the top but after my overnight stay I can see why they are all so positive. Let's start with the large, clean, comfortable room. I had a king size bed with plenty of pillows, a couch and more than enough desk space. I arrived early so I would of understood if my room wasn't ready yet, but they found me a room that was ready and I was glad to just lay down in a comfortable bed and relax. Now for the staff. Everyone from the front desk to the cleaning crew were pleasant, respectful, polite and friendly. It seemed like they couldn't do enough to make my stay there just perfect. I was so impressed I had to ask for the manager to tell him what a wonderful staff he has. When something is wrong people should speak up, but when something is right (and this hotel was so right) people should speak up as well.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stayed there for two nights to attend a football game (we lost) and was very impressed. Check-in was great and the two young clerks were both extremely friendly and efficient. The room was good sized with a nice view of the mountains (hills?). Everything was very clean.

I'm not a fan of the free breakfast (or any buffet) but I did get some coffee and juice. The breakfast room looked attractive.

Most highly recommended. I just wish we won the game!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DamienHarveston
Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on our return motorcycle trip from North Carolina to Michigan. The hotel was beautiful and spotless. Our room was clean and the bed was so comfortable. The bathroom was awesome and the furnishings were lovely. It was so quiet as we slept, I couldn't of had a nicer night. Breakfast was good with a lot of choices. I would recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple