“Wow!”
Review of Habibi's Restaurant - CLOSED

Habibi's Restaurant
Description: We serve great Mediterranean food located on south court street in Athens, Ohio
“Wow!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a quick bite and popped in with our family. The beef and lamb gyro was literally the best ever. The sauces and seasonings were so fresh and homemade, and all at fast food prices. Truly one of the best values in town!!! We will definitely be back. Also, the friendliness and service was completely on point. What an awesome find!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mama B

Cairo, Egypt
“The Real Deal”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Habibi's gets it right. I miss the days I spent in Egypt,and Habibi's takes me back,because the taste is authentic. The rice is perfect. Also, tried grape leaves, hummus, falafel (slightly burnt on outside,recipe spot on), and beef/lamb kofta, and flakey, buttery, nutty baklava . . .mmmm.. They have daily specials that are good deals and a variety of drinks - I love mango juice. I recommend highly, Habibi.

Visited June 2013
Athens, Ohio
“Great Food”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We've been there for more than 5 times now. Same great food, big portions and good prices. Many varieties in the menu. Every time we try something new. The vegetarian menu is great. Falafel is yummy.
Looking forward to order the Party Platter for my son's Birth Day.

• Visited May 2013
“Really good!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Forget Salaam, which is overpriced and has service that moves slower than an an elderly Galapagos turtle on a very cold day. This place has all the Middle Eastern favorites for really decent prices. The owners are very nice and truly make the place welcoming.

• Visited June 2013
Melbourne, FL
“Great food and lots of it”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We really enjoyed this restaurant. I was very surprised at the size of the portions and they were delicious and inexpensive. My wife thought this was the best meal we ate on the whole trip.

Visited May 2013