“Original”

Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Athens
Lyon, France
“Original”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Original, and makes a change from frozen yoghourt or ice cream... took the whirl hawaiian style - bananas, nuts and pineapple... creamy and tasty.

Visited July 2013

Cairo, Egypt
“Save Room for Whit's”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

With all due respect of the fine offerings in Athen's restaurants, have dessert at Whit's. The custard with fresh fruit sends me to the moon. Another reason I love this place . . I can sit at the window to get a little work done, with an outlet and wifi right by me on the trip. The chai is nice, too. Best way to spend an afternoon in Athens.

• Visited March 2013
Athens, Ohio
“You don't have to die to go to heaven”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Just stop by Whit's and get a custard. You'll be there!

I am partial to the vanilla and the chocolate on a wafer cone.

Visited June 2013
Melbourne, FL
“Great coffee and tea”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Stopped into Whit's for coffee and tea and they were both great. Delicious. And the store itself was warm and inviting. A great place to stop on a cold morning.

Visited May 2013
Athens, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Patient Staff!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

There was no one in Whit's except my friend and I, and it was our first time going to Whit's. We were overwhelmed with the menu. The 2 male workers helped us decide on what to get and offered us suggestions and answered our questions with a smile! Great expereince and the Red Tropical Smoothie is out of this world!

Visited October 2012