“The best!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This was our second Geneva vacation and our second year to eat at Alessandro's. The Italian food is authentic and excellent, service fast and friendly, and the owner does the cooking. His thirteen year old son impressed us the most for being so personable and knowledgeable! The eggplant parm is the best you will ever eat!

2  Thank Shan F

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a great place, very quaint with great food. Probably the best lamb chops I've ever had and the owners and staff are great people.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I went with my family, including my 5 and 6 year old. When the server asked for our drink order, they had nothing for my kids...only soda. No apple or orange juice, or even milk. We waited 45 minutes for our food. I ordered bruschetta, and I've never had worse....some chopped up tomatoes on rock hard bread, absolutely no flavor. The kid's penne was hard, and my sister in law was unimpressed with her calzone. The only happy one was my brother, who thought his lasagne was really good. We had to ask for our check and waited ages for her to take our cards. Very, very underwhelmed and won't be back.

1  Thank tatmadison
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you want authentic Italian food, this is the place. Alessandro brings Italy to Ashtabula with the very freshest ingredients and an innate ability of putting them together in a perfect Italian way!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

My first to the newly remodeled restaurant. More space (a good thing). Alessandro continues to personally prepare each meal and the food is great.
I wanted spaghetti with meatballs and it was wonderful.

1  Thank Scott R