“One of the gems of Ashtabula and Ashtabula County.”
Review of Lake Shore Park

Lake Shore Park
Ranked #4 of 18 things to do in Ashtabula
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“One of the gems of Ashtabula and Ashtabula County.”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Having grown up in Ashtabula I have been to Lake Shore Park many times. I visited again when I was in town for a class reunion. It was nice to see that the park is even better than I remembered it when I was living there.

The park is very well maintained and still has many features that make it a recreational asset for the area. The boat ramp and picnic areas are very nice and well maintained. The duck pond is one the greatest features. See the pictures I have posted of the park. With the Canadian Geese visiting as well as a peacock make it quite the bird sanctuary. With Lake Erie as a back drop this is a place to spend some leisure time with the family.

Visited July 2013

Long Island, New York
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Nice place to relax and enjoy Lake Erie”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We spent a few hours here and it was so relaxing. They have picnic tables and the view of Lake Erie is so soothing and peaceful. A good place to come to escape from it all. The swings were cute too!

Visited July 2013