“Great Food”

Ranked #4 of 74 Restaurants in Ashtabula
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2012

New restaurant in ashtabula harbor, very good food. At this restaurant you definitely get what you pay for. While to me the prices are very reasonable I know that in ashtabula county the prices might seem a little high but they are not. The quality of the food and the depth of flavors are well worth every penny and the portion sizes are generous.

3  Thank noodles h

Reviewed February 15, 2012

My wife and I were very happy with our dinner here. I almost gave them 5 stars, although I would prefer 4.5. I had a special, which was a lamb shank cooked in a tomato sauce with sides of mashed potatoes and asparagus. The lamb was cooked perfectly and everything was very good. Even the asparagus was very good although it is not in season and did not come with a fancy sauce. My wife had filet mignon. I did not taste it but she said it was excellent. The portions were not small but not huge either. Next time I think we will order an appetizer. We did not have dessert either since my wife had made something at home. The wine list is decent with most bottles in the mid 20's. They did not serve any bread which I found a bit unusual. Bread is nice because it gives me something to nibble on while waiting for the main course. On the other hand, I don't like to get filled up on bread, so this wasn't a big deal. The service was friendly and efficient even though it was rather crowded this evening.

2  Thank NickAndPaloma
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I love the idea of a wine bar. The house wine was excellent and the wine glass was perfect. Sipping wine at a table in the front window is wonderful. The menu was well balanced and the meals were good. It was OK for my group but Ashtabula just isn't upscale.

2  Thank OhioSailor