“tasty”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

we were in Ashtabula for the sectional swim meet. My daughter had to have a good lunch and dinner. We visited the place. Service was quick. Food was very delicious. Their bread and olive was good before main dish. We had pasta. meat balls are a little dry. They can make them soft and juicy. It was the only thing I can complain.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and I try to eat here about once a month. The food here is better and less expensive than it is in Clevelands Little Italy. I always go home with a hefty doggy bag. Once everyone has tried them, they'll need a bigger dinning room! P.S. Try there awsome soups at only $1.50 a cup!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We enjoyed our Valentines Dinner at Little Italy in Ashtabula and not only was the Food Superb but the service was impecable. Our server's name was Yvonna and she was helpful and recommended the best meals & Desserts. The bakery was full of so many cakes and Chocolate Strawberries and everything Looked divine! We will certainly be back and would recommend this Little Jewel to anyone in the Ashtabula Area. They even have a bar to sit at before or after your meal! Hands down the best in Ashtabula!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I decided to dine here for Valentines Day and realized this was a mistake. The owner of the restaurant sat us at the bar and said we would get the next table. Imagine being six months pregnant trying to get up on a bar stool. A couple came in 10 minutes afters us and waited at the bar like we did. They ordered a bottle of Reisling wine while I ordered an Ice tea and my husband a mountain dew. Well to my surprise they who arrived 10 minutes after us were seated first. Does one know how that made me feel being and trying to sit up on a bar stool while this couple gets my table? Well, they wont have to ever worry about me stepping in there again. I felt discriminated as a pregnant woman who had a hard time getting up on that bar stool and felt like my business meant nothing because I am not drinking. Well the staff there including the owner need to learn proper customer ettiquette. Even after they asked my husband why we were leaving, they didnt even try to make it right when the staff knew we were suppose to be seated first. Well at least I paid for my drink just left hungry and extremely upset. I will never go there again!

1  Thank Sonny B
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I ordered the eggplant parm. The eggplant was tough. My husband ordered the lasagna the top layer was dry as though it had been sitting for awhile. The mile high lasagna came in a bowl on a bed of spaghetti for filler. Our though is the food is not a good value.

1  Thank Deborah09