“Oh dat Sauce!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I wanted some pasta and decided to stop at the Crows Nest for dinner. The sauce is delicious it appears to be slow simmered all day and is sweet and flavorful. We sat at the bar and enjoyed conversation with the regulars; every time we visit it is like they treat us like family. We had a glass of wine after dinner and I even won $88 on Keno! I recommend the crows nest for good food and nice people.

1  Thank Terry H

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Walked in for dinner or appetizers. The 18 year old hostesses -- both of them -- were unwelcoming. Perhaps they'll understand how to act when they take algebra. It was as if this restaurant was something unique. The restaurant was 30% empty. The manager wasn't much better. We walked out. The view however is good. Just take the elevator to the top and walk around. And then go elsewhere for dinner.

5  Thank HoustonTexasLawyer
Reviewed May 14, 2017

My friend and his wife suggested dinner at the crow's nest.My wife and agreed to give it a try. I'm glad to say we were well pleased.I had the eggplant parmisean. I really liked the sauce.my wife had the anti pasta salad with thier own sweet and sour dressing that she really liked.

1  Thank thomas50238
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Mussels and Italian pasta were great. Sauce was a little in the sweet side but nothing crushed red pepper won't fix.

Reviewed February 17, 2017

I don't eat wings very often but when I do I always go to The Crow's Nest. The wings are crispy and very well, but not overly, sauced. The servers are friendly and efficient and the clientele is extremely loyal.

After a fun day boating or just for a nice meal a visit to The Crow's Nest is a smart move.

Been to Crows Nest? Share your experiences!