“Still luvin' it...”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Gastropub Sports Bar
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We've been goin' there more often an I really luv the Italian Sampler Platter. You get ravioli, gnocchi and tortolini an I'm really hooked on this dish for some reason. Their italian bread is sooo yummy and the sauce is like my mom made. Meatballs are really good too. I always order meat sauce and meatballs with the meal, it costs a lil' extra but it's well worth it.
Their Scrod dinner is very good too, and the Sirloin Steak is good too. We tried those recently.
Might be there again today. Luv this place.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Tried this place again because the location is so handy. My wife had the seafood alfredo and she liked the flavor ok when she started but ended up leaving 3/4 of it there. It was filled with something leafy like cabbage or lettuce but whatever it was it tasted really bitter. I had the $14 Texas strip steak and it was tough. They topped it with peppers and cheese to disguise the low quality of the meat, it helped but it was still pretty rough. We ordered 2 orders wings to go and they cost $8 for 10 wings. It took them a half an hour to bring our wings and when we went to eat them that night they were bloody red in the middle. We almost let the kids eat them, very lucky we checked them. Ive eaten here 4 times and never had anything worth talking about. We will not be back.

1  Thank Jim C
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Our waitress decided to put a table of twenty's order in before ours even though she took ours first, we waited an hour and a half to get our meal and all she could say was sorry, the kitchen took theirs first. See photo

1  Thank Jeffrey S
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My cousin who lives in Ashtabula comes here often and I was anxious to try it. The place is quite big and was fairly busy for a weekday about 12:30pm. Since there were 7 of us, my cousin had called ahead to reserve a table for us for lunch. There is also a bar on one side of the restaurant and they sold t-shirts/tank tops.

My cousin and husband had the perch sandwich which was very good and fresh.

My aunt, mom and dad had the seafood platter which consisted of various fried fish. All 3 were very happy with their choices.

I had the seafood crab and shrimp salad, it was very good; I would have preferred a romaine or arugula lettuce rather than iceberg but it was still good.

My uncle had the chicken fettucine alfredo and here unfortunately they missed the mark. His fettucine was drenched, I'm not kidding, drenched in cream sauce.

Prices were very, very reasonable. The locals certainly seem to enjoy it.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We ate at the Crows Nest Friday and Saturday and it got mixed reviews. 3 of us ordered the prime rib special and it was't real good. It was like we all got end cuts and it had little flavor. I think they cooked it to fast because you couldn't cut it with a fork. The mashed potatoes and gravy was awesome and the salad with house dressing was decent. One person ordered a seafood alfredo pasta special and everyone agreed that it was great. Day two 3 of us had the delmonico steak sandwich and it was gristly, which a delmonico shouldn't be. The other person had shrimp alfredo and loved it. May want to stick to the italian food when you order. The pizza looked alright. We had a good waitress on friday night and tipped well. We had a bad waitress Saturday and didn't tip her.

Been to Crow's Nest? Share your experiences!