“Good Eats”

Lyn Way
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Lyn-Way Restaurant is a family owned and family centered business. We offer great fresh ground beef for our awesome burgers. We are known for our Lyn-Way pies! We bake our own pies daily with many different varieties offered. We have been in business for 65 years as of 2016. We are still family owned by the same family.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Just at there this evening. Once again outstanding food and service. The most important thing to me at this location is the cleanliness. Then entire property, inside and put is very, very clean and well maintained. While the customers can't usually see the prep area for the wait staff, what we could see was spotless. The staff are always pleasant, clean, and professional. Of course one can't say enough about their daily pie selection. Today I counted over twenty pies with about eight sugar free. Something for everyone! Great place to eat and we highly recommend it.

1  Thank 71Sarge
There are newer reviews for Lyn Way

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is the place where everyone seems to go to meet up with friends and neighbors and have pie. I have experienced nothing out of the ordinary at this restaurant. When we see our friends and family, that makes the food taste fairly good.

1  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My husband grew up in Ashland and always talked about their shredded chicken here so we stopped by one night and he had his shredded chicken which he claims is better than mine. I had a roast beef sandwich with mashed potatoes and brown gravy also waffle fries with the brown gravy. I really enjoyed our meal. Our son had the grilled cheese which he seemed to enjoy. For dessert I tried the strawberry rhubarb pie with ice cream. Best pie crust I've had on a pie. Overall the pie was very sweet though. Prices were decent too.

1  Thank Browneyedgirl1987
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I was recently in Ashland and of course went back to the Lyn-Way. My family loves it there!! We had the burgers, quesdaillas (which were awesome) and of course I had the liver and onions! We all saved room for the pie with ice cream!! I of course had the diabetic cherry which was yummm, the family had the regular peach, buckeye and elderberry...no complaints from anyone. We even took some home!! Best food, service and of course pie around!! Keep up the good work!!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Sorry to report that the pies at Lyn Way are no longer the pies of old lore:( Just to be sure, I have visited on three separate occasions within the last six months- and all three times was extremely disappointed in the food quality and PIE QUALITY. Very sad! Was a landmark - now I won't be back until they fix it!